We at MrBetting.co.uk (the “Company,” “we,” or “us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the privacy of our users (“user” or “you”). You can contact us by email to [email protected].
This page informs you of our policies regarding collecting, using, and disclosing personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to collect and use information following this policy.
- Account means an individual account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to MrBetting.co.uk.
- Cookies: The Service may collect data using cookies and small files saved on your browser. Two types of cookies are utilized: session cookies, which terminate when you exit your browser, and persistent cookies, remaining on your browser until removed, to offer you a more tailored Service experience.
- Country: refers to Bulgaria.
- Data Processor – The definition of Data Processor (or Service Provider) pertains to any physical or legal entity that undertakes data processing as instructed by the Data Controller.
- A living individual whose Personal Data is the subject of the processing is referred to as a Data Subject (or User).
- Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data: We may collect your personal information, such as your name or email address. We can collect personal data from the site and other sources.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data: This data will be automatically collected or generated by any use of the Service or from the duration of the visit to the site.
- The Website refers to MrBetting.co.uk, accessible from https://mrbetting.co.uk.
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, the Company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
We collect various types of information to provide and improve our Service.
During the usage of our Service, we may request you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Data to communicate with you through newsletters, marketing or promotional items, and other details that may attract your interest. You can opt out of receiving any or all of these notifications by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We can collect information regarding how the Service is utilized and accessed, which we call “Usage Data.” This data might consist of information about the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your device, the type and version of your browser, the specific pages within our Service that you have visited, the duration of your visit, and the time and date of access, as well as other diagnostic data and unique identifiers about your device. Such type of information is stored anonymously and cannot lead to your personal identification.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files containing limited data that may contain an anonymous identification mark. When visiting a website, cookies are forwarded to your browser and saved onto your device. In addition to cookies, we also utilize tracking technologies such as beacons, tags, and scripts, which are used to gather and follow information and to enhance and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or send alerts when a cookie is being sent. Even so, if you choose not to accept cookies, you may be incapable of using some aspects of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service. These may include information concerning the time You have spent using our Services, which pages were attractive to You, etc.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings. These are used to improve your user experience.
The Company may use the collected data for various purposes:
- To manage and maintain the Website;
- To establish your profile, verify your identity as a user of the Website, and adjust the Website to your personalized preferences;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To distribute promotional materials, including newsletters, and offer instructions on opting out of future mailings for each email promotion;
- To deliver administrative communications, such as confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To address your feedback or questions;
- To furnish you with user assistance;
- To monitor and analyze advertising performance on the Website;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To secure, scrutinize, and prevent unlawful or unauthorized actions;
- As part of its legal obligations.
Additionally, the Company will hold onto Usage Data for internal analysis purposes, typically for a shorter duration. However, if such data is being utilized to boost our Service’s security or enhance its functionality, or if we are legally bound to keep it for longer, then we may extend the retention period of Usage Data.
The Company may sometimes disclose provided data if specific actions are necessary. These may include:
- Compliance with legal obligations;
- Protection and defence of the rights or property in regard to the Company or the Services;
- Prevention of wrongdoing in any connection with the Service;
- Protection of the personal safety of Users;
- Protection against any legal liabilities;
- Security of Your Personal Data.
We prioritize the security of your data; however, it’s essential to remember that no transmission method over the Internet or electronic storage can guarantee 100% security. Even though we make every effort to use commercially acceptable techniques to safeguard your Personal Data, we cannot ensure complete security.
Our Service is not meant for individuals who are under the age of 18. We never knowingly acquire personally identifiable information from individuals who are under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian who is aware that your child has shared Personal Data with us, please reach out to us immediately. If we discover that we have obtained Personal Data from anyone under 18 without first verifying parental consent, we will take measures to remove the information from our servers.
If we rely on consent for processing your information and your country mandates consent from a parent, we may require consent from your parent before collecting and utilizing that information.
Please remember that we do not have authority over, nor take responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.