Best Cheltenham Betting Sites: Cheltenham Betting Offers And Free Bets 2024
The greatest Cheltenham betting deals for the 2024 Festival have been identified by Mr Betting’s racing specialists through a scan of the top UK betting sites.
We’ve done thorough analyses of each of the best bookies to help point you in the correct path. Why should you believe anything we say, you ask? Our in-depth knowledge of the betting market puts our specialists in a unique position to realise precisely what players want.
Before examining further aspects in more detail, they take into account factors like the sign-up offers, bonuses, promotions, odds, and market depth. This covers elements like customer service, payment options, withdrawal timeframes, and mobile wagering experiences.
The Best Cheltenham Betting Sites & Cheltenham Betting Offers
Some of the Best Sportsbook Reviews for Cheltenham Betting:
GoldenBet – A Horse Racing All-Time Favourite Bookmaker
GoldenBet offers not only coverage of races at the Cheltenham Festival, but also over 100 daily events for horse racing fans of all levels, including domestic and international competitions. Aside from offering free bets and betting offers for all types of punters, worldwide wagering is available on a variety of events, including those held at renowned racetracks in the USA, UK, Ireland, and many other countries. A comprehensive sheet containing every competitor’s form, weight, age, and winning odds will be sent to you when you select any of the races that are shown on the live stream.
Rolletto – A 2023 Cheltenham Favourite Bookie
Although Rolletto is less focused on horse racing and as a betting site for the Cheltenham Festival, there are still some great offers available for the Cheltenham Festival when the time comes. Rolletto offers over 100 daily events for horse racing, and there are different sign-up offers and free bets available for new and existing customers too.
MrSloty – One Of The Best Cheltenham Free Bets Bookies
With all the well-liked horse racing betting markets available, you can rely on Mr Sloty to be a wise choice for you, especially for new UK customers. Upon accessing the sportsbook, you can choose from up to 44 different betting options for the Cheltenham Festival and other tournaments, where the best odds guaranteed are available and other amazing Cheltenham Festival offers. From the home page, it is quite simple to access the section on horse racing.
MyStake – One Of The Best Cheltenham Festival Sites For Free Bets and Free Spin Promotions
If you are a fan of gambling on horse racing and aspire to bet on Cheltenham, at MyStake you will find extensive global coverage of both flat and jump racing from all over the world. With races listed by start times, click on a race to discover the options available for each, including backing the winner, betting on the winner without the favourite, placing wagers, covering bets, Forecast/Tricast, and a selection of others.
FreshBet – Amazing Offers For New Customers For The Cheltenham Festival
FreshBet proved itself this year as one of the best betting sites for the past 2023 Cheltenham Festival, as it gave customers a fun and varied betting experience when it comes to horse racing. Bettors may enjoy betting on their preferred horses and jockeys in a variety of domestic and international races, including the Aintree Grand National. Another element that stands out is the ability for bettors to watch races live-streamed.
MagicWin – Offers Best Odds Guaranteed and Horse Racing Tournaments Offers For 2024
The Cheltenham Festival betting option is still not available at Magic Win, including races such as the Grand National, but since horse racing betting is quite popular in the UK and many other countries, we can be certain that Magic Win will provide its clients with the greatest odds when the tournament rolls around. It is expected to have a major influence on the sports betting segment, and most online sportsbooks are seeking to swiftly integrate it into their offers.
What Is The Cheltenham Festival 2024?
Every year in March, the Cheltenham Festival takes place across four days and includes 28 races. Fourteen Grade One races are on the agenda. This year’s daily lineup included the following:
✅ Day 1 – Champion Day
Champions Day marks the start of the Cheltenham Festival, with the 2-mile Champion Hurdle serving as the main event. The iconic Cheltenham roar will welcome the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle, which starts the day. A lot of bookies provide a special Cheltenham offer – a money-back special on the opening race at Cheltenham, so keep an eye out for their betting options during next year’s event.
Champions Day also features the Grade Two National Hunt Chase, two challenging handicap events, and two more Grade One races, the Arkle and Mares’ Hurdle.
✅ Day 2 – Ladies Day
On Day Two, the Card begins with two Grade One events: the Brown Advisory Novices’ Chase and the Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle. Ladies’ Day kicks off with two races that have the potential to generate future stars. The first handicap on the schedule, the Coral Cup, is a very well-liked race on bookmaker sites which offer racing bets to be placed on the Cheltenham festival.
✅ Day 3 – St Patrick’s Thursday
Traditionally celebrated as St Patrick’s Thursday, the third day of the Cheltenham Festival is a national Irish holiday. Three more Grade One races are available on this day, with The Turners Novices’ Chase being the first, a two-mile, four-furlong race. The Stayers’ Hurdle is Thursday’s main event.
✅ Day 4 – Cheltenham Gold Cup Day
On the fourth and last day of the Festival, Cheltenham saves the best for last—Gold Cup Day. Three Grade One races—the week’s main event, the Cheltenham Gold Cup—will take place.
The blue-ribbon event of the National Hunt season is the Cheltenham Gold Cup. It is the greatest jumping test for any horse, covering a distance of three miles and two furlongs. Because of this, this race accounts for the majority of Cheltenham betting, and bookmakers will run many promos leading up to the Festival, especially for new customers online.
The two other Grade One races on Friday’s card are the Triumph Hurdle and Albert Bartlett Novices’ Hurdle. The afternoon is rounded off with the Martin Pipe Conditional Jockeys’ Handicap Hurdle, which has produced some standout performances from horses who have gone on to further Cheltenham Festival success.
The meeting features the top National Hunt horses, jockeys, trainers and owners, and always attracts massive crowds to the Gloucestershire racecourse. Betting activity goes through the roof when the Festival is on, with on-course bookmakers, betting shops and online sportsbooks all eager to grab a piece of the action.
The Best Cheltenham Betting Offers & Free Bets
GoldenBet – Get £40 In Free Bets
3+1 Free Bet Sports Bonus
GoldenBet rewards its loyal players by offering this free bet promotion! You will receive a free bet when you place a minimum of 3 bets, so the 4th is given to you as a bonus to use on other sports bets, or however you like. For example, If you place a bet of £30, £40 and £80 consecutively, you will get an arithmetic mean of these 3 placed stakes (30+40+80)/3 = £50 Freebet. Free bets valid for 30 days, so hurry up and use them.
After 3 bets, press “Take Freebet”, which will automatically be awarded. To get a qualifying bet, players must place three combinations with a minimum wager of £10 (maximum – 100), and each one must include at least three events with odds of at least 1.30. Free bets are paid out as profit from the bet, and cannot be cashed out.
3 + 1 Freebet
For every 3 bets you place at Rolletto, you get 4th as a free bet.
Other Offers at GoldenBet Depending On Event
- 1 x £10 Free Bet
- x £10 Free Bet Builder
- Free bets and £10 in free bets
Rolletto – Get £30 In Free Bets
3 + 1 Freebet
For every 3 bets you place at Rolletto, you get 4th as a free bet. For example, If you place stakes for £20, £30, and £50 consecutively, you will get an arithmetic mean of these 3 placed stakes (20+30+50)/3 = £20 Freebet. After 3 bets, press “Take Freebet,” which will automatically be awarded. To qualify for this promotion, players must place three combinations with a £10 minimum bet at odds (maximum – 100), and each one must include at least three events with odds of at least 1.30. You cannot cash out, so winnings from the bet are paid back as a free bet.
10% Cashback bonus
Using the cashout function on the bet slip is available anytime, on any number of positions, on any ticket, but not on the system. The maximum number of positions is 2, and the odd for each position is 1.5. The minimum bonus amount is £5 (the maximum is 500).
Other Offers at Rolletto Depending On Event
- 3x £10 Free Bets
- £10 in Free Spins
MrSloty – Get £20 In Free Bets
Apart from the typical incentives offered by other betting sites, Mr. Sloty offers more. A total of £6,000 in bonuses may be earned on the first five deposits, and with a minimum deposit of £20, these bonuses have a 50x playthrough requirement. The welcome bonus offers include:
- First bonus – Get matched on your deposit 400% up to £2000.
- Second bonus – You may get a 200% match bonus up to £1,000.
- Third bonus – Get a deposit match offer of 150% up to £1000.
- Fourth bonus – Suggested match: 100% up to £1000 on your fourth investment.
- Fifth bonus – Finally, be matched on your deposit 100% up to £1000.
Other Offers at MrSloty Depending On Event
- £10 Free Fixed Odds Bet
- Get 1x £20 Free Bet
MyStake – Get £10 Fixed Odd Bets & more
Place 3 bets and get 4th bet as a free bet!
There are three spots available, with a minimum bet of £10. The position has a minimum odds of 1.3. The system and single bets are not taken into account. Tickets for cashouts, outright wagers, and free bets do not count. £10 is the minimum and £100 is the maximum amount of free bet. Free bets are paid as bet credits and cannot be cashed out.
35% Sports Reload Bonus
Deposits between £20 and £350 will be awarded with a 35% bonus.
Other Offers at MyStake Depending On Event
- £5 Free Bet Bonus
- 3 Bets Of £10 Bonus
- Free bets to use are subject to one or more free bet offers per customer
FreshBet Welcome Offers – 3+1 Free Bet Offer & Great Grand National Odds
Place 3 Bets & Get 1 Freebet
Customers who betting on any sports are eligible for this promotion. The min deposit is £5, while £100 is the maximum free bet. Three spots are required, each with at least 1.4 odds. System-type and single bets are not tallied. For every bet that is placed, there is only one promotion. You receive the bonus as soon as you find out the final status of your ticket. Remember, free bets valid for 7 days is usually the rule, so any other bet must be placed within that time frame.
Other Bookmaker Offers at FreshBet Depending On Event
- Free bets for set markets for horse racing events, i.e Grand National Winner
- Get £30 In Free Bets
- Low Min Odds
MagicWin Welcome Offers – Best Odds Guaranteed – Get A £10 Free Fixed Bet
Coupon code: MAGIC01: 100 Free Spins + 400% up to £2000,minimum deposit: £20
Coupon code: MAGIC02: 50 Free spins + 200% up to £1000,minimum deposit: £20
Coupon code: MAGIC03: 25 Free spins + 150% up to £1000, minimum deposit: £20
Coupon code: MAGIC04: 100% up to £1000, minimum deposit: £20
Coupon code: MAGIC05: 100% up to £1000, minimum deposit: £20
Other Offers at MagicWin Depending On Event
- Get £30 In Free Bets (Free bets must be used within the specified time frame by the bookmaker).
The Best Cheltenham Betting Offers and Free Bets Explained
Online bettors may choose from a wide range of Cheltenham Festival deals. Always check the terms and conditions, as free bets may vary according to each bookie’s terms and conditions. These are a handful of our favourites:
- Betting Sign-up Offers: If you haven’t yet opened up a betting account, opening a betting account during the Cheltenham Festival entitles you to unique benefits from bookies, including amazing betting offers and free bets for new customers, offers such as £10 in free bets and more.
- Free Bets: These come in sets with welcome bonuses or are available as continuous promotions.
- Price Boosts: If your choice is one of the most popular offerings, you will receive a free bet for one of the Cheltenham Festival races.
- Acca Boosts: There are pricing increases for the majority of the Festival’s races. With this betting offer, the bookmaker provides greater odds on particular racing horses.
- Daily Specials: Enhanced accumulator horse racing bets are a great method to receive additional payouts for putting multiples on the Festival.
- Extra Places: Generally speaking, bookies create their specials every day when it comes to Cheltenham. There may be a jockey to ride the most wins, an over/under on the total winning distances, and more.
Cheltenham Festival Betting Markets Available
At Cheltenham, it may be difficult for bettors to decide which wager market to place a bet on because there is so much action available over the week. Another exceptional chance to benefit from any special bets that betting companies provide is to place a wager during the Cheltenham Festival. By using betting sites for Cheltenham Festival betting, the following list of some of the most popular bets may be placed at any time of the week.
- Win Single: Placing a bet on a horse to win a race.
- Each-Way Single: Placing a bet on a horse to win or place in a specific race.
- Accumulator: A wager on the victory or placement of three or more horses in a race.
- Forecast: Selecting two horses to place first and second in a race. They can finish first and second in any order according to a reverse forecast.
- Tricast: Selecting the top three horses in a race to place first, second, and third. You may mix and match these choices to create a Combination Tricast.
- Placepot: One horse will be chosen to finish in each of the first six races. If this pool bet is profitable, the total number of winners will determine the prizes.
- Jackpot: Choosing the winner of each of the first six races to be one horse. The number of winners determines the winnings because this is another pool bet.
- Boosted Doubles: The odds on two horses winning their races have gone up. These are typically inexpensive favourites, or they share a trainer or jockey.
- Head-to-Head Betting: In these markets, two horses are racing against one another. Although your horse must finish ahead of its rival, it need not win the race.
- Lengths Boost: When a horse is highly anticipated to win a race, bookmakers may choose to increase the chances of the distance the horse will win by offering distance betting.
How To Place A Bet On Races At The 2024 Cheltenham Festival
Now that you are armed with the most of the knowledge regarding Cheltenham Festival betting sites, it’s time to examine the betting process. This is what it generally looks like:
- Go to a website that we have suggested.
- Create a new account or sign in to an already-existing one.
- Put down a wager.
- Navigate to the Cheltenham Festival section and select a competition.
- Press the option(s) of your choice.
- Put the bet in and indicate your stake on the betting slip
Tips On How To Place Your Cheltenham Bets
A number of factors need to be taken into account before making a wager to improve your betting experience for the Cheltenham, just as in general horse racing. There are no sure outcomes that can be predicted in any of the races, but the things you should keep in mind before placing your bets throughout the festival include:
- The Horse, jockey, and trainer and their current forms.
- The weight of the rider that the horse needs to carry
- The surrounding track and the ground on which the horse will run on.
- Record of the course and distance.
- Your chosen horse’s rivals.
- The origin of the horse..
- The likelihood of your selected horse winning the race
The Top UK & International Horse Racing Events
The Cheltenham Festival is only one of several major events that take place every year all around the world. These are a few more major events including:
- Saudi Cup
- Dubai World Cup
- Grand National
- Punchestown Festival
- Guineas Meetings. (UK & Ireland)
- Kentucky Derby
- Preakness Stakes
- The Derby
- Belmont Stakes
- Royal Ascot
- King George Weekend
- Goodwood Festival
- St Leger Stakes
- Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe
- British Champions Day
- Melbourne Cup
- Breeders’ Cup
- King George VI Chase
Cheltenham Festival Betting FAQ’s
For Cheltenham, Which Bookmaker Will Offer Free Bets?
For the 2024 Festival, free bets on Cheltenham are available at all of the bookmakers featured on this website.
How Much Do Cheltenham Festival Tickets Cost?
In the Best Mate Enclosure, which draws the most spectators, tickets to Cheltenham during festival week start at £50. Hospitality packages start at well over £500 per person, and the “Tattersalls Enclosure” and “Club Enclosure” start at £65 and £90, respectively. Parking for cars costs £20.
How Much Money Is Awarded As Prizes During the Cheltenham Festival?
The amount varies by year, however, some reports indicate the prize money for the tournament in 2024 might reach £5 million. The most lucrative non-handicap race held in Britain, the Cheltenham Gold Cup offers a prize purse of £625,000, with nearly £350,000 going to the winner.
At Cheltenham, How Much Money Is Wagered By Bettors Roughly?
It was claimed that in 2022, wagers on horse races at the Cheltenham Festival totalled above £1 billion. This number is expected to rise in the upcoming years due to the Festival’s immense popularity among both casual and serious race bettors.