Interpretation and Definitions
Words beginning with capital letters will have meanings defined under certain conditions. The definitions provided are applicable in singular and plural forms without any alterations.
For these Terms and Conditions:
• Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares that is directly or indirectly in control of or under the power of a different entity.
• Account means an individual account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
• Country refers to Bulgaria
• Company (referred to as either “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to MrBetting.co.uk.
• Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
• Service refers to the Website.
• Terms and Conditions (also referred to as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire Agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
• Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products, or services) provided by a third party that may be displayed, included, or made available by the Service.
• Website refers to MrBetting.co.uk, accessible from https://mrbetting.co.uk
• You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, the Company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
This Service operates under an agreement between You and the Company governed by the following Terms and Conditions. These regulations outline the rights and responsibilities of all Service users. To access and use the Service, You must agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions. They apply to anyone who visits or uses the Service, including You.
By signing up with us, you confirm that you are over 18 years old and that the information you provide is correct, truthful, complete, and up-to-date. You are responsible for keeping your account and password, if such is necessary, confidential and ensuring unauthorized individuals do not access your computer and account. If there are any activities or actions taken under your account and/or password, you are responsible for them. If you become aware of any security breaches or unauthorized use of your account, you must inform us immediately. If the creation of a username is needed, You cannot use a username belonging to someone else or an entity, name, or trademark legally unavailable for use without permission. You cannot use an offensive, vulgar, or indecent username.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may include links to websites or services from third parties that MrBetting does not own or control. MrBetting.co.uk does not influence third-party websites or services’ content, privacy policies, or practices and assumes no responsibility. We cannot guarantee any services or offerings of these entities, individuals, or their websites. You accept and acknowledge that MrBetting.co.uk is not directly or indirectly responsible or liable for any damages or losses caused by or relating to your use of or reliance on any content, goods, or services available on or through any third-party websites or services. We strongly recommend you carefully review the Terms of Service and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services you access.
We may terminate or suspend Your Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately. If You wish to terminate Your Account, You may discontinue using the Service.
Limitation of Liability
MrBetting.co.uk, its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, and affiliates shall not be held responsible for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages resulting from your use of the Service, including loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses. This includes any conduct or content of third parties on the Service, content obtained from the Service, and unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your transmissions or content, regardless of whether we have been informed whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your usage of the Service is entirely at your own risk. The Service is provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” with no guarantees of any sort, whether implied or expressed, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, suitability for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or course of execution.
MrBetting.co.uk, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and licensors do not ensure that:
- The Service will operate without interruption, securely, or be accessible at a specific time or location.
- Any flaws or faults will be fixed.
- The Service is free of harmful malware or other damaging components.
- The outcomes of using the Service will fulfill your requirements.
Law and Jurisdiction
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern these Terms and Your use of the Service. Your application use may also be subject to local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concerns or disputes about the Service, You agree to try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union user, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country where you reside.
The United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or the United States government has designated that as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Severability and Waiver
Suppose any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid. In that case, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law, and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not affect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time after that, nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
We can change or substitute these Terms at any time, according to our judgment. If a modification is significant, we will give advance notice of at least 30 days before implementing any new terms. We will decide what qualifies as a significant change. If you continue using our Service after any changes become effective, you accept the updated terms. Otherwise, you are not permitted to use the Service anymore.